16 Jul Account/Sales Manager (closed)
Headquarters, België, Paal-Beringen with regular travel to France, but also the rest of Europe, North America and China.
The Account/Sales Manager is responsible for the management of the French market and customers, having the responsibility over the overall sustainable growth, relationship, profitability and cash-management.
- Responsible for developing and execution of the the account plan for the French market and customers
- Manage the elements of a complete customer account: business development, (price) negotiations, technical aspects, budgets, commercial issues
- Manage the elements of a complete RFQ process.
- Carry out various administrative tasks in order to follow-up, control and organise sales & account
- Provide all required customer and market information to support the companies planning and forecasting activities.
- The account/Sales manager works closely within multi-disciplinary teams on the technical and financial aspects.
- Reports into Chief Commercial Officer
- You hold a minimum a bachelor degree (or equivalent) in engineering or business administration and have a balanced expertise in both fields.
- You have a profound experience in the automotive industry, preferably plus 10 years at a Tier 1 or Tier 2 supplier on the French market.
- You are self-going and like to take initiative and roll up your sleeves.
- You are customer-minded, internationally oriented and enjoy working in a broad cultural environment.
- You are fluent in French and English. (German or other language is an asset).
- You understand the (French) automotive market (opportunities, needs, competition, prices, financial situation, …) and constantly monitor market needs, developments and trends.
- You stand out in building and growing relationships with external and internal partners, which are pertinent to the interests and needs of Aspel.
- You understand and manage the financial aspects of your activities.
Are you interested? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly if we see a good match with this or one of our other job openings.