The responsible for this website and its content is: Aspel N.V. – Buntjesstraat 11 – 3583 Paal Beringen – BE – BE0402 313 339 – RPR Hasselt
- The content of this website (including, but not limited to, text, graphic images, pictures, html code, buttons, trademarks, software, logos) are the property of ASPEL, unless otherwise noted or in any other way perceivable as third party rights. The content may not be sold, distributed, transmitted, copied, modified or decompiled, in any way, without the prior written consent of ASPEL. Any unauthorized use of the content is expressly prohibited and may constitute a violation of copyright law, trademark law, patent law or other industrial property rights. Visitors may download, display and print one copy of the website on their personal computer for private and personal purpose only.
- ASPEL has written the content of this website to the best of its knowledge. However, no representation is made or warranty given, either express or implied, for the completeness, accuracy, reliability or fitness for a particular purpose of the content of the website or the non-existence of any viruses on the website. ASPEL reserves the right to modify or to close this website at its own discretion and without prior announcement.
- Visitors of this website declare that they agree to access and to use the website and its content at their own risk. ASPEL cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind resulting from access or use of this website, from inaccuracies or omissions in this website, from any decisions visitors make based on information contained in this website, from viruses from this website or non-accessibility of this website.
- Links to this website are permitted, provided that ASPEL is informed prior to the publication of the link. ASPEL makes no judgement or warranty with respect to the websites providing such links and ASPEL takes no responsibility for these websites.
- This website can contain links to websites not operated, controlled or supervised by ASPEL. By providing such links, ASPEL makes no judgment or warranty with respect to such other web sites and ASPEL takes no responsibility for such other websites. Neither does ASPEL accept any responsibility for the availability or the contents of such websites or any liability for damage resulting from the use of such contents, of whatever form.
- Any legal claims or lawsuits concerning this website or its use are subject to the laws of Belgium. The courts of Liège, Belgium shall have exclusive jurisdiction.